Mountain River Whispers

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Mountain Spring Morn

Spring Morn - New River Gorge - WV _rRose

Spring is like a perhaps hand

Spring is like a perhaps hand (which comes carefully out of Nowhere)

arranging a window, into which people look (while people stare arranging and changing placing carefully there a strange thing and a known thing here)

and changing everything carefully

Spring is like a perhaps

Hand in a window (carefully to and fro moving New and Old things,

while people stare carefully moving a perhaps fraction of flower here placing an inch of air there)

and without breaking anything. _e.e. cummings

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So beautifully put together

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Rose. I am SOOO glad I located you again. Love your journal, as always. I just located it so will be back to browse through. Hope you are doing okay. Write me when you can, okay? My old email address was Barbpinion@aol.com
    new one is faithhopelove62@q.com.
    My journal, new one is
    "A New Beginning."
    http://barb-anewbeginning.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home