Change
Change is a measure of time and, in the
autumn, time seems speeded up.
What was is not and never again will be; what is is change.
_Edwin Way Teale
Fog Morn across my fields - WV
Sunny afternoon by Small Falls - New River Gorge - WV
Sunset rays across my barn and swing -
Thanksgiving Day - Nov. 24 - 2005 _rRose
Change
How kind of you to come over the mountain.
I am a person of few words in speaking and writing -
Should you happen along this mountain river path -
I have missed AOL J-homes -
I hope you are at high wellness -
Your photography, art, and words remain beautiful!
Your lamp lights burn bright!
I have a business and life happenings
that consume me -
and not to be on a list of things to find on my AOL Journal -
Flashing stress of the world ad banner!
I am a PC novice with small clue
on this blog site as to edit link features, etc.,
but I have no time to walk all these paths.
I like the simple entry formats with AOL J-home.
I always found peace, joy, and inspiration
coming to my J-home and
the AOL Journals Community.
I treasure my wisdom, calm, dependability,
and listen carefully to the voice with transition.
Change is one of the most difficult things for us to cope with in life.
Even if the change is for the better, we resist change -
And so it goes - Change is good - change is growth.
Although, I may not see that path of change as
a good one at this point in time.
I rest assured in the opportunity God has laid before me.
Wishing All Splendid Holidays!_rRose




<< Home